September 2012 Moms
Options

gd testing again

so i had my gd screening done at 24 weeks when i had my dr appointment yesterday my dr decided to send me for another gd test. im very unhappy about this. i know my first one i passed with flying colors so im confused about why she is sending me for another one. but i couldnt really get into it with her as my kids also had appointments. im not looking forward to doing this again
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: gd testing again

• Options
    The third trimester is when you get proper gd results which is why you are being sent again. What was their reason for having you take the test the first time?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    been sick lacking energy and several other reasons. so she decided to do it 4 weeks ago
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageFlamingemu:
    The third trimester is when you get proper gd results which is why you are being sent again. What was their reason for having you take the test the first time?

Yes

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

If you're overweight, it's not surprising - my OB tests overweight patients in the 1st and 2nd tri as well as the 3rd.

Whether or not you're overweight, I'm not sure why you're unhappy about it.  If your trust your OB and she sees a need for it, not much sense in complaining.  Especially if it's the 1 hour, which is seriously not a big deal.

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"