July 2012 Moms

Bowling ball on pubic bones...anyone else?

I don't remember this crazy pressure on the inside of my bones when I move and walk, could be that my last pregnancy was so long ago that I have blocked the discomfort out of my mind.  Who else is feeling this, and is there a correlation between when this starts and making any cervical progress?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bowling ball on pubic bones...anyone else?

• I've had it for the past two weeks also and im dialated to 4 as of this past thursday.  Maybe there is something to it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I sure hope it correlates!! It'd be great to be feeling this uncomfortable for a reason! I started feeling it three weeks ago and when I went in for my first internal at 35 weeks, I was 1cm dilated. Next one is Monday, we'll see what he says!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my first internal exam last Tuesday and I hadn't had that feeling yet but the last couple days I have been having it. Its SUPER uncomfortable, so I am hoping its helping me dilate or something. My next appointment is on Tuesday so we will see :) good luck!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely been feeling it the last few days. As of Tuesday, I hadn't made any progress at all. I go back on Tuesday so I'm wondering if all this discomfort will mean anything.

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just started to get that feeling, I think this LO is moving south into my pelvis at this point. I had a cervical yesterday and there was no dilation or effacement, but the heaviness just started late last night.  Maybe that is what is going on with you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I have had pelvic pressure along with the bone shifting for two weeks now. Baby has dropped and I have had two internal exams so far and NO DILATION!!! :-( I am 37 weeks now and I go back to the doctor on Thursday when I hit 38 weeks. Hopefully I will have made some progress by then. I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"