April 2012 Moms

Cant help but be angry with DH

He is out to the bar with his coworkers for ones birthday.  He NEVER goes out so I shouldn't be mad but...we never see him.  He works two jobs and is gone from 730am-1130pm.  I look forward to the weekends so I can see my husband.  Also he helps out his uncle by working every other sunday at his store.  Ultimatly I only see him 6 days a month.  I appreciate his hard work don't get me wrong...

Anyway he left at 8 and said he would be back by 1230-1am.  Well apparently it took him 3 hours to get to the bar bc of fireworks going on, he JUST texted me this.  He also drove two coworkers so he will have to wait for them to be ready to go.  Who knows when he will get home.  

I am so annoyed, I know I am being irrational but we never see him and now he wont be home till super late and on the weekends I enjoy him, and his helping with lo. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cant help but be angry with DH

• I feel ya girl...but whats done is done..hes out he'll be back late chalk it up to a boring day. Hopefully he'll make it up to you!
    BabyName Ticker}
  • I'm so sorry, that's gotta suck something awful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry. DH works 2 jobs as well so I know all to well how it feels to count down the minutes until he gets home... It sucks. There's nothing you can do about it now so try not to dwell on it too much. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"