December 2010 Moms

Diaper bag for mulitiple kids?

If you use one diaper bag for more than one child (can be multiples or just young siblings), what kind do you have?

Are you finding it to have enough room for everything that you need?

If you are going to be buying one, what kind are you getting? 

Re: Diaper bag for mulitiple kids?

• When the triplets were babies we had a big one made by 'Jeep' I think...we used it for a while with Jericho too. To be honest we stopped using a diaper bag a long time ago, we just keep the car stocked and will usually grab what we need from there. We almost never need anything from it anymore.

We also have this one https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2535492

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • I had a diaper bag that I was given at the hospital.  It's not huge, but I could fit in diapers for 2 kids, wipes and a back-up outfit for 2 kids as well.  It's so nice now only having 1 kid in diapers!

• Loading the player...
  • I keep a big bag in the car stocked with diapers, wipes, extra sippies, toys and other entertainments, bibs, a first aid kit, bug repellant, sunscreen, and a change of clothes- oh and a smaller bag that hooks on my stroller.  I pack up the smaller bag as needed if I am going somewhere I need to have any of the above.  This works for me- I hate having a huge ass diaper bag- you usually end up toting more *** than you really need.
  • Could you use a 31 utility tote? It is big but doesn't close at the top. We use ours when we go to the zoo because I can bring snacks & drinks for all of us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I had Aaron (Connor was 14 months), I found the Vera Bradley "Get Carried Away" Bag and I absolutely loved it! It has so many pockets and so much space! Andplusalso, it is machine washable :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love, love, LOVED my Skip Hop Studio bag! Big enough for all my crap AND two kids. I used it as my "purse" as well so I didn't have to change bags all the time.

I got mine on Ebay and was thinking of selling it. DS1 is PT now, so I don't need a lot when we go out now! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"