Parenting

This weekend SUCKS

And I mean SUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

DS was supposed to spend the weekend at my parent's house so DH and I could have a weekend to ourselves. He ended up getting sick instead. I thought, "Well, that sucks but we will plan another time."

Then we had to take my dog to the vet for a knee injury. She's fine ... $450 later. (xray, pain meds, and then she was due for her preventative care for heartworm, etc)

Oh, yea .... and our a/c died this evening. You know, in the 104 degree heat.

Effing awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This weekend SUCKS

• I would be running around outside in a bikini without a care in the world of the neighbors being hypnotized by my stomach jiggling.
  • I think I'd pack the family up and head to a hotel.  Our ac died two months ago during a 90 degree heat wave in April.  We slept that way for two days.  It was AWFUL!  I couldn't imagine it being hotter and having a sick baby too.  Treat yourself to the hotel room, but baby to bed, and try to enjoy?!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have someone coming out tomorrow morning to fix the air (thank goodness!) I just hope it's a nice, simple fix. But the unit is over 10 years old so I am sure it will be a nice hefty bill.

In the meantime I've got three fans circulating in and around DS's room. It actually feels quite nice ... I may go sleep in his room tonight.

• Man, that's rough.  Hope tomorrow is way better!
  • That sucks! I hope your LO  feels better and your AC gets fixed tomorrow! 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh and that your doggy recovers quickly from surgery.  : )
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry your weekend has sucked. I hope Sunday helps redeem it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no!! That really sucks!
    I hope your kid, your dog, and your A/C all feel better soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"