June 2011 Moms
Options

CUTE idea for DD's room! but...

I've been thinking of what I want to do for Emma's big girl room and I think I've come up with an AWESOME idea (all on my own, who needs pinterest!?!) but I'm not sure what age it would really work for. I created all the decor for the nursery from scratch and loved it and am wanting to do the same for her new room. I thought it would be really cool to paint different things on the walls, like little people and flower stems, and then create felt clothes and flower petals and little bugs that would stick on the walls with velco strips so she could create a garden or have something like a giant "paper" doll to make and then take down and create something new with. But, would an 18 month old catch on to that very well? And until what age do you think it would really hold her attention? Maybe it's not as original as I'm thinking but it seems really unique and fun and awesome to me. WDYT?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
DD born 5/15/11
DS born 11/12/12

Re: CUTE idea for DD's room! but...

• Options
    I think that is an awesome idea, even at this age I think she would like it. All the different colours and textures would be great for her. She may like to take things off now also, to get the point of the wall maybe a bit later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    I like the way you think! :) I'm not sure what age your DD will really 'get it' but I think by 18 months it would still be fun for her! Plus it will make for super cute wall decorations and i'm sure she will love it as she gets older!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And if you decide to do it don't forget to post pictures!! I'd love to see the outcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it would work and is a very creative idea.  My LO already tries putting shoes and bows on her teddy, so I think your LO will be at the perfect age when you get it all done. Make sure to post pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"