March 2013 Moms

Another Intro!

Congratulations to all the March Mommas!

My name is Megan and my DH and I have been married for just about 3 years. We have a DD who will be 2 in October. I got a BFP this morning and am so excited! I haven't told a soul yet and I am pretty much bursting at the seams! DH is away and won't be back until Tuesday, so I'm trying not to slip on the phone until then.

We were team green with our DD and loved it so we will be again. EDD is 3/11/13. Looking forward to getting to know you girls..and thanks for letting me tell someone :)

Megan and Brandon ~October 10, 2009~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Another Intro!

• welcome!! congratulations :)  oh gosh, girl, you have strength to not tell your DH...i couldn't do it!  how are you going to tell him?  i guess you have a few days to come up with a fun idea!

• Congrats and welcome! If we have a girl, we are naming her Megan :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I bought a big sister shirt for DD, so i was gonna put her in that and maybe video tape it, i also thought of putting it in a fortune cookie but logistically not sure how that would work... but if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them!

And I love the name Megan! If it wasn't my name it would totally be on my short list !

Megan and Brandon ~October 10, 2009~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!!! My DH is away too but I couldn't wait til Wednesday so I showed him the test on FaceTime! So lame!! ;). Anyway, congrats!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and congratulations!  I think I would be having a tough time not telling too.  I love the t-shirt idea.  See how long it takes him to notice!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks girls!  It's pretty ironic that i am waiting since i was the girl that used to peek in her stocking before Christmas... like literally my mom put coal in my stocking one year so I would stop looking.

benmel,  i think you're right...it might take a minute..he doesn't usually pay much attention to clothes!

• Congrats and welcome to the board!
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"