New to The Bump
Options

I have a question

I am going for an appointment for a prenatal check with a midwife that I would like to switch to for pregnancy care.

The last two weeks I have been very sick to my stomach and have experienced a "pulling sensation" from my lady area over the last week .

My period lasted from the 5th to the 9th of this month so I don't think I could already be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. I still have another 6 days before the end of my 2ww. Do you think these could be phantom symptoms???

I don't think I have food poisoning or the flu because the symptoms have lasted longer than that and it is too early for me to test for pregnancy.

Also should I tell my midwife about the symptoms or consult my medical doctor?

Re: I have a question

• Options
    imageTheMrs0523:

The last two weeks I have been very sick to my stomach and have experienced a "pulling sensation" from my lady area over the last week .

You are recently off BCPs, right?  I am inclined to blame the strange new hormonal fluctuations our bodies go through as they adjust after being on the pill.  You are absolutely right to run symptoms by either your midwife or doctor if they become disruptive, but I can tell you that my first (and now second) month off BCPs I had some similar twinges.  I have now learned that they are signs I was about to ovulate (OPKs and temping confirm) so these may be good symptoms that your body is getting back to normal!

• Options
    Thanks girls! I am hoping that it is just my body adjusting. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"