September 2012 Moms

Cocktail weenies

This is what my toes look like after a day in this 100+ degree heat.

Re: Cocktail weenies

• I love cocktail weenies. With mustard of course!
  • I read this in and article about packing smart and traveling with kiddos, I haven't tried but it can't hurt!

2. Peppermint oil

This is a great oil for people who suffer from motion sickness and who are doing a lot of walking on vacation. I bring a small handkerchief to act as a diffuser if I get a headache or queasiness en route?a few drops and a few deep breaths later, I?m usually okay. If you buy oil that is high-quality and graded for internal use, a drop or two in a glass of water will settle your stomach or, in a pinch, will work as a mouthwash. I like to use it as a foot rub: soak my feet in the coldest bath water I can stand, then take a wet washcloth with a few drops of peppermint oil on it and give my toesies a vigorous rubbing. It was 80 degrees when we backpacked in Portugal and I was six months pregnant, but thanks to a little peppermint love every night I never once swelled. The best part is that the standard 10ml bottles take up next to no room in your liquids bag and it?s so concentrated that you?ll only need 1-3 drops at a time, max. That frees up a LOT of space, and so does?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Today's the first day I couldn't wear my wedding ring, for that reason:/
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• imageangieboldt:
    Today's the first day I couldn't wear my wedding ring, for that reason:/

This. I live in Florida and haven't been able to wear my ring for a few days now. I went to Kohl's and bought a substitute.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"