TTC After a Loss

**Luna!**

Hey girl!  How's it going?

Did you have a good Turkey day?

How are your doggies doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Luna!**

• Hi!!  I feel like I haven't "seen" you in forever!!  I've read all your posts but every time I logged on you were not here.

Thanksgiving was awesome.  Sufficiently ate and drank enough to satisfy a small country.  DH broke out the expensive champagne and we drank a few bottles of it (with our guests, not just the two of us!)  Then we bought an enormous xmas tree Friday, decorated it yesterday and have been in front of the fire with the lit tree all day.  Perfect weekend.

The dogs are much better and got Yogi's lab results yesterday: Benign!!!

How are Bonnie's bladder issues?  

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • I also ate WAY too much food this weekend.  I have no idea when I'll be able to decorate for Christmas...I have to work the next two weekends so I might have to work on it throughout the week.

Bonnie's going in for surgery tomorrow morning to get the stone removed.  So I'll need plenty of prayers.  I hope it will go well and she'll feel much better.  I think she did well at the kennel this week, I felt so bad leaving her but they take good care of her.

I'm so glad your doggy's tumor was benign...what a load off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Butting in....So glad your dogs tumor is benign. Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"