January 2013 Moms
Options

Bored and stuck on the couch

So it has been a heck of a week.  Started out the week with a tear duct and sinus infection and yesterday came down with the stomach flu (trust me feels very different from m/s).  Fever seems to be gone but my stomach still hurts and I feel like I need to vomit....this really sucks.  So here I sit on the couch watching Kung Fu Panda 2....no I do not have any of my kids home right now lol.  My mission this weekend was cleaning house and go maternity clothes shopping....yeah not going to happen.

So what are you up to today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Bored and stuck on the couch

• Options
    Sitting in the recliner with my feet up watching episodes of Greys Anatomy on Netflix! Hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had to deal with getting a refill for my thyroid medicine & my dumb doctor's office called it in under my maiden name even though they told me they used my married name so I sat there waiting hoping they'd recall it in for like 20 minutes before we figured it out!

The I went and got Einstein Bagels, it's so tasty & we're watching Arrested Development.

I'm going to work soon though so it'll be a boring day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry you are sick.

Currently waiting on a dryer to be delivered to replace the one they broke upon installation. H is out doing the shopping and picking up some lunch.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a darn pinched nerve in my back and the pain is pretty awesome. How do you just do nothing but sleep and wake up with severe back pain. This happened on our honeymoon too and lasted for a month. So lame. I swear we had plans to do a lot around the house today but the back pain and 105 degree weather is really changing the game up on us. 

• Options
    Sorry you've been sick...maybe you can still look at maternity clothes online though!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JJsMumJJsMum member

Ugh, sorry to hear that you've been so sick!  And there is no shame in watching Kung Fu Panda 2!!  I love animated movies and DS is way too young to watch them.

Today, I didn't get dressed until 2:00pm, and even then it was only because our neighbours were coming over to show off their newborn.  I am enjoying a blissful day with no DH and no DS (DH took him out for lunch and to a park with another friend of our who has a son the same age).

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Spending the day relaxing on my mom's couch. Despite the craziness of the week I forced my DH to go on a family golf trip we've had planned for weeks. I basically had to push him out the door with the promise my mom would take care of me and keep me on bedrest for the weekend. Well with the temp at 100 the power went out!!!  No joke. After 24 hrs of waiting for it to come back we started packing to head back to my house then BAM it comes back on. Soooo thankful cuz I was not looking forward to getting out on this heat again. But tomorrow we are going to see Magic Mike. Wahoos! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

imageRenee22577:
    Sitting in the recliner with my feet up watching episodes of Greys Anatomy on Netflix! Hope you feel better soon!

Me too!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"