Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NTTGPR: Can't take this heat!

We live in Georgia and the heat is unbearable! The heat index is around 115 degrees. We are keeping LO indoors this weekend. He loves to go outside so it makes me sad, but we are trying to keep him occupied with indoor activities. Anyone else sweating? :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NTTGPR: Can't take this heat!

• Options
    Yeah, it's pretty bad.   I live in Texas and 100+ degrees  is our normal summer, but it still sucks, especially since the rain situation is still bad.  After the horrific fires last year, I'm pretty concerned about this summer.  We've had a bit of rain, but are still in an exceptionally severe drought.  I'm just hoping wells dont start going dry again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kje120kje120 member
    Heat index of 118 here today. Miserable. Between the heat and the awful humidity it's pretty unbearable here. We let LO play in his baby pool in the shade for a bit, but we've mostly been inside. We didn't even want to bother with the beach - too hot to walk out there. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree! Its hard to even breathe outside. We took Colton outside to swing in the shade earlier and came in after 10 mins. We have hot summers usually but this week its been breaking records! so ready for fall and its only July.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'm in SW Virginia and it is hot too! Doesn't help that we have no central AC and only one unit on each floor. In wearing my swimsuit cover and thats it haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• Options

We're just south of Atlanta, and the heat is ridiculous!!! The only time I took DD out was to run over to our elderly neighbor's house. She fell in her house and couldn't get back up, (she's obese and has severe arthritis in her knees), and we ended up having to call 911 to help her. Thank goodness she's okay! 

Anyone with elderly parents, grandparents or neighbors...please check on them in this heat! My neighbor couldn't reach her phone, and it was by chance that she was found an hour after she fell. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it could have been had she been outside when she fell.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We live in MD... and it's a little more mild than yesterday, but still at least 100 degrees. What sucks is with all the storms that passed through last night, there are about 1.5 million people without power.

Lucky for us, we have a different electric company and never lost power-- just a few flickers

• Options
    I live right next to you in South Carolina. And boy was it HOTTTT today!!! 112 and the same for tomorrow.

• Options
    I live in Upstate SC and its been hot as hell the last few days. Tomorrow the humidity is supposed to kick in and we are going to a full Military Funeral at 2:30!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's 13 degrees here (55 in fahrenheit). You ladies are making me really glad I don't live in the states anymore! I'm originally from NY and the humidity could get pretty bad in the summers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"