October 2011 Moms
Options

So now he sits up.

....and I am so happy that I forced DH to drop down the crib yesterday. I had asked him to do it for weeks. Well, not a moment too early it seems.

However, my good napper has sat in his crib fussing for more than 30 minutes now. I guess sleeping became just a bit more challenging?  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So now he sits up.

• Options

Congrats to A for learning a new trick :)

New tricks = crappy sleep in our house too. It was especially severe with sitting up. Seems like E gets to the seated position and doesn't really know how to lay back down by herself. She usually STTN, but was up 3x last night. Luckily it was DH's turn. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hell! Crappy sleep is an understatement!  He has finally napped though and is now a bit less unbearable.

I also saw that his front upper teeth are cutting too. So we are officially cutting four upper teeth at once. Oh, the joys! At least we will be done with it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Once G learned to sit up and then pull up, which happened really close together, falling asleep went to sh-t for about ten days. Pretty much all these developmental things have wreaked havoc on falling asleep for ten days. 

I ended up just rocking him to sleep most of those days to ensure he had at lessr one good nap a day, then once he figured out how to fall on his butt and get back to his belly, I let him cry for one nap and since then he's gone back to putting himself to sleep for naps and bedtime. 

• Options
    Yep - as PP stated, I think he gets into that seated position and then can't really figure out how to lie back down.  Pumpkin would sit in his crib and fuss - I'd go in, lie him down after a while (5-10 min) of him fussing - he'd go right to sleep because he had fussed himself tired. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" 1 Corinthians 10:13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"