February 2013 Moms
Options

M/S in the evening :(

So in the morning, I feel okay, but around 3:00 pm, it's all down hill.  I have been consistantly sick between 3 and 7 everyday.  It just sucks because it's right in the middle of dinner time and I've got two kids and DH to feed.  I feel so guilty, but I really can't help it :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: M/S in the evening :(

• Options
    I feel sick in the evenings too!!  So, I have been eating dinner like an elderly person getting the early bird special and then a snack later in the evening when I feel better! 
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ancp27ancp27 member
    This is me too. I'm perfectly fine (most days) until about 3:30, after that I feel like crap until I finally fall asleep. It feels like I have the flu every single night. I'm sorry this is happening, it must suck to cook on top of it.
    *Formerly peainthepod?* TTC since 1/1/2006. All cycles BFN! IUI's & IVF with no luck. Emergency surgery 11/07 due to hemmoraging cyst on left ovary. 3rd HSG showed complete blockage of right tube (the good side), endo/cysts/adhesion removal 11/11. New start for 2012! Surprise BFP 6/17/12, due 2/12/13. It's a boy!!! Baby Boy born on January 26, 2013. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same with me!!! It's been a lot of fun!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cmcc5cmcc5 member
    The days that I am sick in the morning im fine at night, but if im not sick in morning or afternoon I feel horrible at night!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"