February 2013 Moms
Options

new symptoms... any of you?

okay 2 new things happened to me... and it seems really too early for these, maybe im crazy.

1.  I got sharp pain under my rib cage and left me gasping for air. 

2,  possibly my ciatic nerve is pinched?  My MIL says thats what it is, on my lower back down my butt.

imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new symptoms... any of you?

• Options
    tdmd09tdmd09 member
    I have no advice on #1, but #2 is definitely a possibility for sciatic pain. Pregnancy loosens the ligaments in your pelvis (which is why pregnant ladies get that sway back look after a while) and sometimes that can pinch your sacro-iliac (SI) joint or cause pinches in the sciatic nerve. I had sciatica starting around 7-8 weeks last pregnancy and even though I miscarried at 11 weeks, I was left with some residual pain, mostly around my left knee. It started back up for me full-force last week or so, and I started physical therapy for it on Friday so hopefully it won't get as bad. As a nurse who spends 12 hours a day on my feet, I can't afford to be sidelined by sciatica. I just started some stretches and exercises, so hopefully it'll get better or at least not get worse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    1) does it feel like the cramp you get when you've been running too hard? Because I've had that the past 2 days and it leaves me gasping for air too

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I have cramps like what your describing sometimes first thing in the morning. They only lasted a second so I didn't worry about it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have cramping that I didn't have before and now I'm really tired. Sucks!
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    cmcc5cmcc5 member

imagejarebearsmom:
    1) does it feel like the cramp you get when you've been running too hard? Because I've had that the past 2 days and it leaves me gasping for air too

Yes!  And it came out of nowhere while I was sitting down.

imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"