Late Term and Child Loss

disappointed (ttcal related)

Our 2ww ended today with my period :(  I'm just so disappointed.  It was only our first cycle trying and I knew we would be very lucky to get pregnant on the first try twice, but I was hoping since I did with baby Gary I would again this time.  Ugh.  I just want to cry, but I have my niece with me today and she's too young to understand what's up.  Wish DH was home with me.  What a week...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: disappointed (ttcal related)

• foxxy1foxxy1 member
    *HUGS* The TTCAL process can be so emotional and draining at times.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.  I went through the same thing 2 weeks ago when I got a string of negative pregnancy tests and then my period during our first cycle trying again.  I also got pregnant the first time trying last time and really thought maybe that could happen again.  I also found out a close friend was pregnant during the 2WW and that was really hard to hear, but I kept thinking "well at least if I get pregnant now she will only be a few months ahead of me."  I also had calculated out how far along I would be at what time of year trying to anticipate when I would need to be off of work for the baby, etc.  All ridiculous since it's so unlikely to get pregnant with one try the first time let alone twice in a row!

Still it really sucks to not be pregnant when that is all you want.

BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

• Loading the player...
  • Big hugs, the first BFNs (yes I tested multiple times) after our loss were super hard for me too. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• I'm sorry. ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"