Parenting after a Loss

Weekend plans?

What are you ladies up to this weekend? I need inspiration!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend plans?

• M decieded to take a very early nap, about 3 hours early, so when he wakes up we (DH, SD, M and I) are gonna hit up the science museum for thier pirate exhibit. then tonight we are going to a surprise 30th bday party. 
  • We had a park play date this morning. No other real plans besides laundry tomorrow:/
    Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got LO's hair cut, we're going to a celebrity baseball game tonight and church and a cookout tomorrow.  July 4 is now a big family event; my IL's come in town, my SIL and 2 nieces and it ends up being a full week of stuff.  We're going to the zoo, Civil War Museum, Botanical Gardens, fireworks and a hangar party...  I'm exhausted already. :S

My poor IL's are stuck in Arkansas right now though; they pull a camper from the Midwest (with the nieces) and their brand new $50,000 truck broke down on the highway and it was over 100 degrees.  They had to call 911 because the tow truck was taking so long.  Finally hooked the camper and truck up to a tow truck and a rope snapped, the truck/camper rolled backwards down an off ramp and hit another car!!!  They are waiting at the dealer (who originally told them Monday) to fix the truck and it's supposed to be done today!  The bumper was so crushed it wasn't drivable so they are just ripping it off.  It's not funny now but someday it will be!  They got the camper to a KOA (sp) campground and spent the night there last night....  Geesh.  They may make it here by Sunday if we're lucky.

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are having a birthday party! How is it that my baby is 2?
  • imageLeah&Cole:
    We are having a birthday party! How is it that my baby is 2?

Happy Birthday baby!

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • vflipovflipo member

We went to the zoo with my mom this morning at 6 and by 730 we were ready to leave because it was too hot. Then, we went to breakfast. Now, DH is at work so it's just DD and me! We went to BRU for some pouches since they're on sale, they were totally wiped out and I "only" got 40. They'll last a couple weeks Tongue Tied We will probably go to Target later to get waffles and junk.

Tomorrow my sister is coming over and we're taking the kids swimming and looking at photos from our trip to DL a couple weeks ago. 

Weekends should be longer.

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Well it is 105-108 here and we are spending the whole time IN THE POOL!  Only way to stay cool.

And sunday is DH's bday so we are having a pool party/ cook out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"