March 2013 Moms

Got a BFP this morning!

Hi everyone, my fianc? and I got a positive pregnancy test this morning! I've been suspicious for a couple of weeks, but we just got back from a trip to Ireland, so bought the test nearly upon landing in the States.  I have a daughter from a previous relationship, she's almost 22 months. Both pregnancies were huge surprises, as I was on the pill, taking it religiously and then BAM! Needless to say, I'll be switching to a different form of birth control after this one is born, haha, but we're overjoyed despite the shock. Because I'm so unsure of when exactly I concieved, I might be moving to April in a month or two, but I think it's more likely I'll stick around here. I'm still in a bit of shock, trying to wrap my head around having two kids 9 months from now, but I can't stop grinning. I can't wait to get to know you ladies during the next 9 months! 
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Got a BFP this morning!

• Congratulations!

It seems too early for you to need to move to the April board.  You might be the February board though.   

Welcome for now! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Congrats and welcome! My husband and I took a trip to Europe in late May and spent a few days in Ireland, loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations !!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • Congrats :)

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

• I'm so glad you liked Ireland! I'm a dual citizen, we were there visiting my family.
  • Thanks, but I do know how conception works. I meant February, but had April on the brain, I had just opened my friend's Save the Date. She's getting married in April. Thanks though, congrats to you too!
  • imagejessuhmarie:

imagesweet1600s:
    Thanks, but I do know how conception works. I meant February, but had April on the brain, I had just opened my friend's Save the Date. She's getting married in April. Thanks though, congrats to you too!

haha I was so confused! Congrats to your friend too!

Thanks! Haha, yeah, I felt pretty dumb when I realized what I wrote! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"