Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Dear Phantom Baby...

If you are going to continue to make me pee every hour, leak cm like a faucet, make my boobs hurt and spill from my bra, and cause my gums to bleed everytime I brush you better be real!!!

Ladies I was at $Tree to buy paper goods for my party.  The tests were right in front of me at check out and I resisted.  I have one FRER in my bathroom.  No POAS til I'm late!!!! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dear Phantom Baby...

• Options
    I'm not POAS until I'm late either. Last cycle I wasted way toooo many tests!! :)
  • Options
    I stock up on the $ Tree tests. When it is time, you know you're gonna want to do more than one. Save the expensive ones for the grande finale.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow-- you are one big SYMPTOM, July! YAYA!
  • Options

imagejrandv:
    wow-- you are one big SYMPTOM, July! YAYA!

LOL.  Symptom of what I have no idea though. I keep analyzing the symptoms from my other charts on FF.  Oh well, I'll find out in one nail biter of a week!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh xxxxx fingers for you july!!  I agree with ABC though on the tests, use the $dollar tree until you get your 2 lines and then use your FRER for the big moment! but then again Im a chronic tester so I may just be feeding the addiction.
  • Options

imageAbc15379:
    I stock up on the $ Tree tests. When it is time, you know you're gonna want to do more than one. Save the expensive ones for the grande finale.

ditto, i'll probably POAS every day for a month after i get mine, lol!

• Options
    imagejessiecow:

imageAbc15379:

ditto, i'll probably POAS every day for a month after i get mine, lol!

Hey, I've seen alot of girls on here do that, far into their pregnancy. Peeing on things is fun! 

• Options
    peeing on sticks is fun, i'm not a fan of golden showers!
  • Options
    image2006july15bride:

If you are going to continue to make me pee every hour, leak cm like a faucet, make my boobs hurt and spill from my bra, and cause my gums to bleed everytime I brush you better be real!!!

Ladies I was at $Tree to buy paper goods for my party.  The tests were right in front of me at check out and I resisted.  I have one FRER in my bathroom.  No POAS til I'm late!!!! 

I am having the same symptoms with a bit of nausea thrown in there...I've  taken three tests and they all are BFN....I am due on Wednesday so we shall see...GL!! 

• Options
    I'm on the $Tree stash bandwagon. I definitely peed on things after my BFP.  I think I peed on 6 sticks that week 1 BFN and 5 BFPs.
  • Options
    how could you resist? If I had a $tree near me I would have peed on 30 sticks by now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"