July 2012 Moms

Having such a craving for...

Wings! And I don't even usually eat them...for some reason I can't get the picture of a nice big plate of sloppy chicken wings out of my head, so I think we will be going out tonight! DH will be so excited...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Having such a craving for...

• I work at Buffalo Wild Wings, you should go get them extra crispy!  That's the only way to eat them :)  And ask for them extra wet if you like a lot of sauce!

I hope you satisfy your craving :)

I just satisfied my bean&cheese burrito craving! 

• I tell myself every time I see a "craving" post that I am not going to open it but I still do and now my mouth is watering. Especially since Buffalo Wild Wings was mentioned and I live like five minutes away from one.

Sooooo hungry for wings now... 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • oncoRNoncoRN member
    imagethumper11:

I work at Buffalo Wild Wings, you should go get them extra crispy!  That's the only way to eat them :)  And ask for them extra wet if you like a lot of sauce!

I hope you satisfy your craving :)

I just satisfied my bean&cheese burrito craving! 

Ahhh I've never been here and you read my mind-- we have one 1/2 hour away and I just told DH we're going! Extra crispy, it is. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageahleesha:

I tell myself every time I see a "craving" post that I am not going to open it but I still do and now my mouth is watering. Especially since Buffalo Wild Wings was mentioned and I live like five minutes away from one.

Sooooo hungry for wings now... 

I'm sorry!!  Just get a couple of them, get them to-go :)  Sometimes you have to give in. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"