September 2012 Moms
Options

So excited!

My best friend called me last night to tell me that she is pregnant!!! That makes 4 of us in our small circle of 5 friends who are pregnant. One is due in July, me in September and the last 2 in December! It's going to be busy! This is my first, but for the rest, this is their second. Two of the ladies have 2 year olds, but my best friend's baby is only 8 months!!! She is going to be BUSY!

Re: So excited!

• Options
    So fun!!! Two of my SILs are pregnant, and the other is trying.  I'm really hoping she'll get BFP soon, because then all of us on DH's side would be pregnant together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

I have a lot of friends pregnant now too. It is always fun to have others (IRL) to talk to about everything.

My BFF has been having lots of problems and just went through her first round of IVF but it didn't work. I'm praying she will get pregnant with a sticky baby. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So fun!! I think it would be fun to have friends with babies similar in age.
  • Options
    Fun!!  I have a good friend due in November, and one of my BF should be going to China to get her two year old in Sept!!  Lots of playdates for us while we are on leave!!  :)
  • Options
    It is fun to have babies the same age! My sister just had a baby boy March, and my BF had a boy as well last week! My BFF's 2 year old and mine are only a few months apart, so will our younger DSes as well. Boys all around us, every which way we look!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    yup, I'm looking forward to having so many babies the same age to play with. And there is a good chance they will all go to the same school together as well. We live in a small town/area so chances are pretty high they'll be together!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"