August 2012 Moms
Options

best place to find prints to frame?

Ladies I will be posting the chevron accent wall soon and the chalkboard wall... I have been a busy bee !  hey, so I want to do Niko's name (each letter) in a frame... but was stumped on where to go, or how to do myself. I know some of you have mentioned  you have done from your home computer, but i never wrote down what system you used. I think some of you have used etsy to get some custom creations,right? thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: best place to find prints to frame?

• Options
    I did great on zazzle.com with a coupon. I also like the Land of Nod.
  • Options

imageMnNsAngel:
    Ladies I will be posting the chevron accent wall soon and the chalkboard wall... I have been a busy bee !  hey, so I want to do Niko's name (each letter) in a frame... but was stumped on where to go, or how to do myself. I know some of you have mentioned  you have done from your home computer, but i never wrote down what system you used. I think some of you have used etsy to get some custom creations,right? thanks!

No idea on how to help you with this one..   and this is random... but I love your chicky in the ticker!  I didn't see that one when I made mine.  I'm loving chicks and ducks.... so many chick/duck onesies.. lol

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, will check out!
  • Options
    imageLeanneOfHonour:

imageMnNsAngel:

No idea on how to help you with this one..   and this is random... but I love your chicky in the ticker!  I didn't see that one when I made mine.  I'm loving chicks and ducks.... so many chick/duck onesies.. lol

Thanks! lol... Hmmm you should check again! Everyone needs a cute little chicky counting down the days! 

• Options

I live and die by Etsy. And no harm in googling it either - I found a site that made cute FREE monogram printables we used at our wedding. 

You can also find a site to download a cool font you like and make them yourself. Print them on nice cardstock and voila!  

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"