Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

*~*Waiting To O*~* Saturday Edition

Good Saturday morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cycle/Month:

CD: 

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*Waiting To O*~* Saturday Edition

• Options

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? charting, temping, cm, opks, increase water, try green tea and lots of sex!

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an iphone and I love it.

• Options

Cycle/Month: 3/8

CD: 9

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Charting, Temping, OPK's.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an LG Windows Phone.  I like it a lot but the apps/games for it are sadly lacking since it's not nearly as big as the Android/iPhone.  I might try an iPhone when my contract is up. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 3/2

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? No meds. Just temping, OPKs, pre seed, lots of sex, and I am trying Mucinex this cycle.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an iPhone. I absolutely love it and wouldn't switch ever.

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 1:(

Boo to waking up to AF. I'm not surprised last cycle was a bust...our timing was great, but my stress level shot up in 2ww. But, I was surprised it came 2days earlier, meaning LP was only 10 days. Hope it goes back up to 12 days this cycle. Or, we could also get pregnant this cycle - that would be ok, too! ;)

What are you doing? Charting, temping, better timed OPKs, green tea until O, lots o' water

GTKY: I have the iPhone 4s and I LOVE it!

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cls78cls78 member
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Sex, charting, opks, drink more water which I am failing at.  
    GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iphone 4 and I LOVE it!!! 
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    acesupacesup member
    imagedarcy1225:

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? OPK, charting CM, sex at least EOD. not doing temps because i have super awful sleep habits and never sleep more than 2ish hours at a clip.  

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iphone and i love it!

• Options

Good Saturday morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend!  You too!

Cycle/Month:  5/5

CD:  5

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated?  Sex EOD, Mucinex, temping, OPKs, and taking herbal supplements from acupuncturist.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind?  I have a Droid and I love it.
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 6

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated?  Not medicated...pnvs, opks, sex eod, temping and trying to eat better and be healthier 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iPhone 4...love it. Always used to have blackberries and still would love one but my iPhone does everything I want and need 

• Options

Good Saturday morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Saturday to you! We had crazy storms here, so I hope everyone is having better weather than we are.

Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 8

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Fully weaned DS, B6 for luteal phase, green tea, lots of water, temping, OPKs, lots of sex (probably 2 days on, one day off-seemed ED was too much for DH).

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iPhone. I love it. I had a Droid before that and I thought they were pretty much the same, but now whenever I use DH's droid I want to chuck it out a window. I guess I've become a convert. 

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/July

CD: 3

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Just going to test with OPK's and go crazy during O week.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? droid. My MIL is the lead forecaster for all accessories and gets pretty good deals. So, she treats me and I don't mind : )

• Options

Cycle/Month: 8/9

CD: 14

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? not medicated....checking CM/OPKs/charting/temping/lots of water....DH has decreased his caffeine intake, is working out, and taking vitamins

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? MyTouch...I like it.......I need to get a new case for it though and I've found so many cute ones for iphones.....for that reason I'd like to try an iphoneWink

Me-33 DH-33

DD #1 BFP 6-1-06 after 8 months of TTC

TTC #2 since July 2011

1st RE Appt 11/28/12 DX with PCOS, HSG and SA=Normal

Feb 2013-June 2013, 3 TI cycles and 2 IUI cyles with Letrozole, Ovidrel, and Dexamethasone=BFN!!!

July 2013-August 2013....taking a break and praying for a miracle

Fall 2013...will attempt IUI #3 and then seek 2nd opinion if it's a bust too

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Not medicated. Just sex eod, lots of water, charting, opts
    GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have a droid. I like it but eventually want an iphone
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2 TTCAL

CD: 6

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Temping and OPKs. I'm also trying to drink more water and sex ED during FW

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have the iPhone 4. I love it, but I also wouldn't mind having the 4S. 

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/ 7

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Temping and sex 
    GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? An iPhone. I love it! I've had an iPhone for 4 years and I can never go to a different smartphone. 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 7

CD: 18

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? EOD AM sex.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I actually had to go get it to see, it's a LG Rumor Touch.  It has the touch screen for all the main menus and a keyboard for texting.  It's not bad, I get a new phone ever 2 years when I update my contract so I have no idea what will be next.  I pick the free ones.

• Options

Happy Saturday! I'm off to San Diego today for a week. Hello vacation!

Cycle/Month: 7/6

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Sex and temping. I was so excited to get up and get ready to leave for the air port that I forgot to temp this morning Embarrassed Hoping it doesn't screw with my chart too much

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an iPhone 4s. I love it! Its like having a phone, mini computer and e-reader all in one spot!

Me (26) Him (27)
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    21 cycles TTC
    HSG April 2015 - all clear!
    May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
    June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD:  looks like I'm back to CD1 after a 19 day cycle with no O. WTF??

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Same stuff - temping, OPKs, green tea and wondering if I'll O. 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iPhone 4S - I like it but don't love it. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 7

CD: 1 Boo!

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Nothing except sex. We are going to try this thing from a different angle :P

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have a Nexus. I'm pretty happy with it, no complaints.

TTC #2 Since January 2012 Chemical Pregnancy September 2012Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated?  No medication-- OPKs, cm, pnv, lotsa water, maybe try pre-seed, and aiming for sex EOD, though it's difficult with my and DH's work schedules! 
    GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind?  I have an iPhone and I love it! :)
    TTC #1 since May 2012; Diagnosed with septate uterus July 2012 image
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 20

Not medicated, just OPKs. Temps would be too wonky from waking up at night to nurse DD.

GTKY: I have the Samsung Focus Flash, AT&T... I really like it. The camera is awesome, I love the ZUNE music player and the ease of use and style and screen setup but I hate the windows marketplace. It has NOTHING!! I would like a different phone, but I really don't have anywhere to go. The Android market isn't terrible but I don't like the phones themselves and the iphone has the best market and some really neat features but I had an old one and hated it after a couple days.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 3

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? lots of sex, temping, OPKs, checking CM, green tea, EPO, vitamin B6, and lots of water. I'm also trying to eat better this time around. 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I just bought the new HTC Evo 4G LTE - it's a pretty awesome phone. It has a big screen and is easy to use. I've never had a smartphone before, so I really enjoy having the internet access on the go. 

• Options

Cycle/Month: 10/9

CD: 15

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? charting but not temping, OPKs, EPO 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an iPhone 4s. I love it so much, I will never have another type of phone.

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Options

Cycle/Month: 3

CD:  2

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated?  Going to start using wondfo OPK's along w/my CBFM. Just to compare etc. If this isn't our round I'm thinking I'll start temping for Cycle 4. Preseed- sex EOD etc etc.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? Blackberry. I like it ok b/c someone else pays for it :) I would have an iPhone if I could choose.

• Options
    kje120kje120 member
    imageGrace0609:
    imagekestock120:

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD:  looks like I'm back to CD1 after a 19 day cycle with no O. WTF??

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Same stuff - temping, OPKs, green tea and wondering if I'll O. 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iPhone 4S - I like it but don't love it. 

Oh no! WTF? Sorry, Kestock! Hope your ovaries wake up and get back in business this cycle!

Thanks Grace - me too! 3 cycles since DS was born and two of them with no O. Ugh.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagedarcy1225:

Good morning!

Cycle/Month:  5/7

CD:  33

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated?  Sex, temping, OPKs, acupuncture, and vitex. 

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind?  I have an iPhone and I love it!  

imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 8

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Non medicated, temping, OPKS, sex EOD hopefully.

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? iPhone. Had an android that I hated and I'm so glad I switched. Could not be happier.
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
     Cycle/Month: 7/9

CD: 8

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Temping/charting, using OPK's, taking a fertility blend, drinking lots of water, going to use Mucinex at the first sign of EWCM (my cycles are so irregular and I don't want to be taking it for weeks). As far as timing sex, I want to try abstaining when EWCM first appears and have sex after the +OPK. We are waiting on the results of DH's SA, but I want to try less sex this cycle (we normally do ED).
    GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? I have an iPhone 4s, which I love!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Options

CD: 12

What are you doing this cycle/is it medicated? Charting, temping, opk'sand lots of sex!

GTKY: Which type of phone do you own? Do you like it or would you rather have a different kind? Droid Bionic.  I originally wanted an iPhone but I am happy my H convinced me to get the droid.

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"