Baby Names

Original girl names

We like more original names. Some of the ones we like so far are Avalon, Luna, Dakota, and Lyric. Looking for more along those lines, please help!

Re: Original girl names

• What is your current child's name? That might give us a jumping off point for ideas that would be complementary.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • harm2harm2 member
    imageTodd&Laura:

What is your current child's name? That might give us a jumping off point for ideas that would be complementary.

Oh yeah, sorry. It's Malakai 

• Loading the player...
  • Eden, Genesis, Trinity, Lorelei

These aren't my style, but I'm trying to match yours. Maybe I got a good one?  I like the name if your son, btw. I considered Malachy (diff spelling) when pregnant with my son, but husband shot it down.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your list made me immediately think of Guinevere. Probably because of Avalon, but I think Guinevere is a great name that is uncommon while still being familiar.

Luna, Dakota, and Lyric are really nms, though I think Luna is the best of those three, but I automatically think of Harry Potter. 

What about:

Cosette

Cressida

Zara

Thea

Bay

Dahlia

Celeste

Danae

Viola

Marina

Leda 

Calla 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC#1!
    12/1999: Dx with Endometriosis (age 12)
    5/2001: Ruptured appendix, massive scar tissue
    6/2005:Dx with Interstitial Cystitis
    9/2005: Gall bladder removed due to problems from cysts
    7/2006: Officially Dx with Fibromyalgia (age 18)
    2/2010: Partial left ovarian torsion

10/2012: SA = Low Motility
    11/2012: Surgery #5 to remove scar tissue & paratubal cyst
    HSG: Right tube blocked; unable to clear
  • harm2harm2 member
    imageTodd&Laura:

Eden, Genesis, Trinity, Lorelei

These aren't my style, but I'm trying to match yours. Maybe I got a good one?  I like the name if your son, btw. I considered Malachy (diff spelling) when pregnant with my son, but husband shot it down.

We don't love biblical names, just happened to like Malakai.

• I know a family of 5, the oldest is a boy named Malachi and the next four are girls.  Their names are Sienna, Marae, Jaeda and Avery.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How about Anika, Aveline, Eaven, Arwen, Danae, Eira, Elowen, Everly, Leighton, Nadine, Piper, Seren, Waverly?
  • harm2harm2 member
    I like Sienna, can't use Jaeda, don't care for Avery, and how do you pronounce Marae?
  • I think I like Avalon, because it is three syllables like Malakai so it flows nicely.
  • Mareike ( MAA - rye - kUH) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"