1st Trimester
Options

Yesterdays U/S

Yesterdays u/s wasn't what I had hoped for.  I have to repeat it next week. The radiologist came in to talk to me.   So ok, I was told I am a few days shy of where I am "supposed" to be date wise.  There wasn't a discernible hb.  She said it is possible that because of my size (330 lb)the u/s tech could be having trouble seeing.  I also was having trouble with my bladder.  I drank the amount I was told and then some trying to keep from being dehydrated, which I tend to do quite easily.  So when it was time to empty my bladder I tried to completely.  Well I went in for the magic wand part of the u/s and the tech said my bladder was starting to refill already.  She went as far as she could then asked me to go again.  Got back on the table and guess what bladder was working over time again.  She said she wasn't getting good pics.  Lots of shadows because of the filling bladder.

This u/s was for dating and viability because of my age (44) and medical problems.  I am considered high risk.  My head is spinning, I just rechecked a preg cal. with my last AF and a 32 day cycle got - 8 weeks and 3 days.   

I just need some reassurance and that there is still hope.  I did get a pic and "he" looks perfect.  I have felt some fluttery movements on and off.  Ok enough for now.  If you could share thoughts about your experiences I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.

Jodi 

Re: Yesterdays U/S

• Options

You can't feel a baby at 8 weeks so whatever you are feeling or quit feeling shouldn't worry you. It's not the baby if you are only 8 weeks along. That being said, I hope things go well for you. It definitely could be that it just wasn't able to be heard that day. I hope you're able to find some moments of peace while you wait. I know it must be very difficult.

Missed m/c found @ 10 weeks - May 2010
    Missed m/c found @ 10.5 weeks - August 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"