Baby Names

Can't Choose (Baby Girl Names)

Comments would be appreciated too!

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't Choose (Baby Girl Names)

• Kara is refreshing- haven't seen this one in a while!

Kaila is confusing to me because I've known people with this name who pronounce it both Kyla and Kayla- which one are you going for? I like Kyla but am not a fan of Kayla.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I like Kara too, it's the most unique/exotic name out of the bunch in my opinion. But then I'm afraid it wouldn't "fit her" when she is born... If that makes sense.

Kaila would be pronounced "Kay-luh", I know the spelling makes it a bit confusing but I like the way "Kaila" looks in cursive and in writing way more than "Kayla".

• Loading the player...
  • I voted for Natalie but I really like Kara too. 

• I voted for Kaila, but I really like Kara as well!

• I love Natalie.  It is girly, without being too much so.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I like Kaila and Natalie

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I voted for Natalie.  I like Kara too but all the Karas/Caras I've known get annoyed about having to spell it.  And then some people say Care-uh and others say Car-uh.  Kaila just seems like a you-neek spelling of Kayla, which I care for less than the previous two.  Hate Taylor for a girl (or even a boy).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageaustenreader85:
    I voted for Natalie.  I like Kara too but all the Karas/Caras I've known get annoyed about having to spell it.  And then some people say Care-uh and others say Car-uh.  Kaila just seems like a you-neek spelling of Kayla, which I care for less than the previous two.  Hate Taylor for a girl (or even a boy).

I'm a Cara (Care-ah) and this is somewhat true for me, I just automatically spell it and it's only four letters so it doesn't matter. People that continuously or purposefully mispronounce it are annoying though. 

• Definitely Natalie. I don't care for most hard "C" and "K" names; they come across as unsophisticated to me for some reason. Natalie is a pretty, underused name.
  • Natalie by a mile! It's so pretty!

• IMO, the "long A sound" names jumped the shark 2 years ago.  

Natalie was on our short list for names both times around, but we chose something else for DD.  I think it's a beautiful name! 

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • I voted for Natalie. I like this name, but DH has vetoed it for us if we have a girl.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I voted for Kara, but Natalie is really pretty too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"