Multiples

Class this weekend and PGAL

Okay so tell me I am crazy if I am acting crazy! The UW where I am delivering has a multiples class that can be taken either in the evening for 7 weeks for 2 hours or a consolidated weekend format. The only time that would work for us is this weekend, because I cannot see working all day and then doing the class in the evening then making my hour long commute my husband and I decided the weekend format would be best. So even though I am pretty early we are going to the class this weekend they recommend you take it before 32 weeks usually between 26-28 weeks but this will be the time that will work for us. So we are going, why am I crazy cause I am freaking out after our loss I am scared to do anything to get ready for these babies, I have not bought one thing, I have registered cause I was forced too, and we do have some things people gave us, but I am so scared something will go wrong. I love my girls so much already! I would be devastated if anything ever happened and going to this class seems to make everything real, and I am just that much more scared.. so if I am crazy call me crazy!

June 2004 BFP Aug 2005 Steven James Born TTC#2 Since July 2009 TI and Clomid BFP M/C Sept 2010 (Only with me for 10 weeks in my heart forever) IUI # 4 BFP!! Due 11/5/12 Praying for my sticky babies!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Class this weekend and PGAL

• I understand but I think it will take a lot of stress off you to be prepared.  

Also there is a lot of stuff in those classes about warning signs of pre-term labor, etc. that would be really good for you to know as soon as possible.

Try to relax as much as possible and enjoy them! 

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• The multiples class I took was recommended for early 2nd tri. I didn't end up taking it until I was around 32w because I was also PgAL and terrified that something would go wrong. It was rough at 32w so you're probably better off doing it now. I do understand the hesitation, though.

ETA: Like PP said, you will get a lot of useful info about your pregnancy... about half the stuff in the class was a waste of time for me at that point because I had already BTDT or knew it from my OB and MFM since I was so far along already. 

m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just took our class the last two weekends and although it wasn't just for multiples I found it really helped show me what PTL symptoms might be just in case.  I was the only one there (out of 12 couples) that was not past 32 weeks.  We did want to do the class early in case I ended up on bed rest or something.  Take it whenever you can is my opinion Smile

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"