Baby Names

Girl names (clicky)

Re: Girl names (clicky)

• I love Ella Jane but Ella is pretty popular if that would be an issue. I prefer Anabelle but that could throw off pronounciation. I'm not a fan of Roxanne...too harsh sounding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I only like Jane of your choices.  Annabelle isn't bad, but it doesn't excite me.  I am very bored of Ella.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is Ella really that popular?  I know a lot of Emma and Ellie girls, but I haven't heard Ella yet.  If it really is that popular, I may take it off the table even though I really like it.

• Annabelle as Ella is SUPER trendy these days.

• Ella Jane.

And IMO if you really like the name Ella it shouldn't matter if it is popular. And at least for me, as a teacher, I don't know not one Ella IRL

• skioskio member

If we have a second girl, she will be Ella Jane. This was decided while I was still pregnant with DD, lol. And DD was almost an Annabel.

Ella is popular-ish (we know of one), but it popularity doesn't bother me. My first girl is Chloe - also up there. If it bothers you, don't use it.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I like Ella and Annabelle. I do not like the sound of Ella Roxanne. I do like Ella Annabelle but it has to much L sounds in it. What about Ella Jane? I also like Annabelle Jane. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Ella Roxanne.  I really  like the way they go together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Ella Jane.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"