July 2012 Moms

I just want to hold my baby!!!

These last few weeks are hard!! I have the "it could happen any minute" but "I don't want to get my hopes up" feeling going on. So I'm just waiting and so is everyone else! I know! I just want to hold my baby girl in my arms already!! I'm so anxious, so excited, also a little nervous and scared... I just want her here! I'm sick of worrying about her in there, I want her safely in my arms. Not to mention I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over, but that isn't my main concern. I just want to meet my daughter already!! Ok, done. :)
imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: I just want to hold my baby!!!

• Same here! I've had some nights with intense steady contractions, just to wake up in the morning with them gone :(

• I hear ya! I went into labor at 38w3d last time, so I think I'll be disappointed if I go longer this time. I know the worrying doesn't end when baby is out, but I just want to know that she's arrived safely... and I can't wait to see my 2 little girls together!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • zyaszyas member
    I feel the same way! Although I still have so much to do before she gets here, I kind of hope she holds off until my scheduled c-section.
  • imagebasil2008:
    These last few weeks are hard!! I have the "it could happen any minute" but "I don't want to get my hopes up" feeling going on. So I'm just waiting and so is everyone else! I know! I just want to hold my baby girl in my arms already!! I'm so anxious, so excited, also a little nervous and scared... I just want her here! I'm sick of worrying about her in there, I want her safely in my arms. Not to mention I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over, but that isn't my main concern. I just want to meet my daughter already!! Ok, done. :)

I second this...so beyond ready! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I feel the same exact way!! I have a few last minutes thing I would like to get done, but all the big things are finished, so come on baby boy! I'm ready to have you on this side :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hear ya! I am so beyond ready to be un-pregnant! we have everything, and we are about as ready as a person can possibly be. I can't wait for DH to take over some of the baby care responsibilities. Also can't wait to meet him and intro him to our family!!!!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are definitely not alone! I could of written this post! I just try to keep reminding myself that it will be soon but like you said, I hate having the "it could happen any minute" feeling and then the day goes by and she still isnt here. Hang in there!
  • Yep, I feel this way too. And you are closer to your due date then I am. I just want her out and in my arms. I want to meet my daughter and begin my new life with my little one and my hubby. :) Try to keep yourself distracted by watching movies at home or doing something you enjoy that you can do while pregnant. I find movies pass the time a little quicker because of how long they are. Good luck! :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"