Trying to Get Pregnant

Temping question

So in the wee hours of the morning I woke up feeling awful, took my temp and I had a low grade fever of 100. I stumbled downstairs and took some tylenol to try and bring it down. When my alarm for temping went off at 5:45 (I got a solid three hours prior), I took my temp and it was a relatively normal 97.99. My issue is that I've been waiting for O and my temps have been around 97.2-97.5 (mostly closer to 97.2) since CD 18.

Should I mark the temp as fever in FF even though the temp wasn't high enough to be considered a fever? If I put it into FF now without marking it as such it would resemble an O spike, and I don't know if it is a legitimate spike in temperature due to O or if it is slightly high because of the fever. Would the tylenol reduce my fever down to what it would be normally? Or would it still be slightly elevated?

Thanks for your help! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Temping question

• I never have had that issue... but I would mark it as a "fever" since you had a fever prior and don't know if the Tylenol brought it down or if it is legitimately your temp.  I would probably discard it as well.  Stinks!  I'd definitely be watching for secondary signs as well:)  BD anyway lol!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would check fever. FF will automatically discard. 
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"