Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Spotted Wed and Thurs... Now what?

Hi everyone! I am new to this board but I have stalked for a little bit. I have had a lot going on lately... Trouble with the DH (work...) and pretty much being alone. My mother passed when I was 16 so I don't have really anyone to talk to about this.

I spotted Wednesday and Thursday and half expected AF to start the next day, just like last time (Im irregular but was HOPING i guess for it to be like last time)

I have taken 2 HPTs one about 2 weeks after symptoms started, then at the CD30. Im now at CD38 (Spotting on CD35/36). Im not normally a spotter but it happened 2 and 1 days before AF came last time.... but still nothing.

Should i do another now? Wait? Just take it as nothing? Im so new to this and again, have no one to ask. You're the experts!

Re: Spotted Wed and Thurs... Now what?

• Options
    Are you charting/know when you ovulated?? My period was the same last month and just ended up being a wacky cycle. Good luck!! :)
  • Options
    Do you chart? Could you have ovulated later? If so, maybe spotting from implantation? Or, more likely, just random crazy cycle spotting. Its hard to tell.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's scary... I spotted Wednesday, Thursday and slightly yesterday too with nothing after. Gotta love us irregular types.

I would start charting.. Im temping (just started Monday) so I would suggest at least that. 

27 y/o - Dx with PCOS 7/10/13 - Started on Metformin 8/26/13.

BFP - 11/19/13      EDD - 7/18/14

Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

i spotted a couple weeks ago too  it ended up being nothing for me but maybe test in a week to see if its implantation spotting  gl

on phone 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Do you temp? If so, are your temps still high or started to drop?
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"