December 2012 Moms

So you guys will get it & keep my little secret, yea?

I've been listening to the pandora christmas music station all day today.  I know it's June, yesterday it was over 100 degrees here.  But, it just makes me think of the baby, and reminds me of how excited I will be to bring them home.  I'm pretty sure I will be listening to christmas music all summer.

Just don't tell my friends & family, they will think I'm nuts :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So you guys will get it & keep my little secret, yea?

• BEST idea ever! running to pandora now...
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not going to lie....when a Christmas song comes on shuffle on my iphone...I totally sing along for the same reason! I think it'll be nice for our kiddos to have a set of music played every year that reminds them of their birthday along with Christmas : )

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Loading the player...
  • I won't tell your secret if you don't tell mine.  I think the NKOTB Christmas album from way back in like the 80s was the greatest Christmas album ever. 
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • imageHopeNotLost:
    I won't tell your secret if you don't tell mine.  I think the NKOTB Christmas album from way back in like the 80s was the greatest Christmas album ever. 

Um, one of my favorite Christmas Cd's is the Hanson one and one of my favorite holiday songs is "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" from N*SYNC.  :)  I apparently have terrible musical taste :) 

• imagePeonyPumps:

imageHopeNotLost:
    I won't tell your secret if you don't tell mine.  I think the NKOTB Christmas album from way back in like the 80s was the greatest Christmas album ever. 

Um, one of my favorite Christmas Cd's is the Hanson one and one of my favorite holiday songs is "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" from N*SYNC.  :)  I apparently have terrible musical taste :) 

I'm going to have to check out the Hanson one and that N*SYNC song now.

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Love this idea!  I love Mariah's Christmas CD.  I just love Christmas and the season in general...now one more reason to like it!
  • It's almost July, CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!! Acceptable. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • imageShellShockedMama:
    It's almost July, CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!! Acceptable. 

Brilliant, this did not even occur to me.  See, I'm almost normal! 

• Holy cow, that's a great idea! I did add Silent Night by Five for Fighting to my L&D stage 1 play list (I almost said "mix", ha! I bet there are gals here who have never made a "mix"!) but wasn't even thinking about the fact that it might actually be Christmas when I deliver. I should look at more Christmas music! *<:o)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagechoppinbroccoli22:
    Holy cow, that's a great idea! I did add Silent Night by Five for Fighting to my L&D stage 1 play list (I almost said "mix", ha! I bet there are gals here who have never made a "mix"!) but wasn't even thinking about the fact that it might actually be Christmas when I deliver. I should look at more Christmas music! *<:o)

My sister just made me a mix tape (cd) last week. I'm old. :) 

• Eye <3 ewe!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagePeonyPumps:

imagechoppinbroccoli22:
    Holy cow, that's a great idea! I did add Silent Night by Five for Fighting to my L&D stage 1 play list (I almost said "mix", ha! I bet there are gals here who have never made a "mix"!) but wasn't even thinking about the fact that it might actually be Christmas when I deliver. I should look at more Christmas music! *<:o)

My sister just made me a mix tape (cd) last week. I'm old. :) 

That's so sweet! I love it-- so "us". My best friend has made me a Pandora station, has dedicated songs on FB... and that's all really cool but somehow it's not The Mix Tape. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LyseeHLyseeH member

Ummm if it helps, I watched halloween movies all summer last year because my husband was supposed to be home on r and r during halloween last year so it kept me pumped even when it was no where near. =) I think we all do it sometimes christmas music makes me perky!

• I have always loved the Christmas season and having a baby during the holiday season is going to make me even more nostalgic than I already am. I should start listening now, too, but then I will become impatient.
  • Christmas music is awesome, so why should you only get to enjoy it once a year? My mom used to play it in the summer and so did my best friend growing up, so I just don't see it as being weird.  I think what is nice about Christmas music is that it is positive and focuses on happy times!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I love Christmas Music too! I could listen to it all year round! :) I'm especially excited for the Christmas Season this year since we will be anticipating the arrival of our little one :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I randomly sing Christmas songs to DH because I cannot wait to have my little boy here for Christmas!! He thought it was weird at first until I told him it makes me excited for the baby, now he likes it.

• BEST. IDEA.  EVAARRRR.

*blasts christmas music*

Seriously though, I can listen to Christmas music all year 'round.  I LOVE IT.

And that N*SYNC song, amazing.  I still love that silly boy band. 

Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"