Parenting

Those who like squeeze pouches

Has anyone tried one of the resizable pouches?  I thought this morning I came up with the most brilliant idea, however of course like 5 people have beat me to the punch Wink.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who like squeeze pouches

• ablouablou member
    Bean likes the GoGo Squeeze applesausce, and those are the only pouches he uses.  It's more of a convenience/keep my life a little neater food, rather than a OMG my child needs to eat! food.
  • la79alla79al member
    We have one of these https://www.amazon.com/Beaba-Babypote-Reusable-Squeeze-Pouch/dp/B004DS14B4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341066103&sr=8-2&keywords=reusable+squeeze+pouch.  I thought we would love it and sometimes we do.  It doesn't hold much though and if I fill it too full, DD spills it when I hand it to her.  It is super easy to clean though and the spout is not soft so DD can't destroy it by chewing on it.  If I did it over, I would get the Silisqueeze with the valve.  I think we are past this point now though so unless we have another baby, no more purchases like that here. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Sili Squeeze that you showed in your picture. We love it! They have both a 4 oz and 6 oz size (we have both, prefer the 4 oz) they hold a lot. The non leaking nipple works well, but has a learning curve. I got the ez nipple too to compare. Easier to get out but very messy if your kid just squeezes randomly. I'm going to use them to take frozen smoothies to work in my lunch when I return next week. Also, they clean up very easily. I usually just rinse with hot water and toss in the dishwasher. I do put the cap pieces in a nipple basket thing, but in the utensil thing would work just fine too.  Sorry for errors, on my phone
  • We're getting the Babypote, I'm hoping it will work for Buddy. I have a feeling Tiny is going to be a food lover, Buddy is super picky and could live off of chicken nuggets and mac and cheese if I let him. Have to sneak every healthy thing I get him in.  

Beaba Babypote - Reusable Kids Squeeze Pouch

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I did not know they made refillable pouches, those are awesome. Would be so much cheaper too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarSamWhitney:
    I did not know they made refillable pouches, those are awesome. Would be so much cheaper too.

The Babypote was 15$ but I figured if I use it 10 times its paid for itself. I can't wait to get it. I might have to try out the Sili too  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I recently bought 2 of the bigger Silis through an online co-op but I don?t have them yet. 

I got them for my 5-year-old because I?m lazy, er, I mean, because he likes yogurt squeezers and this is cheaper and I can get more yogurt in them. His meds kill his appetite so I?ll do whatever I can to get him to eat more.
  • I had never even thought of a refillable pouch, what a great idea! 

:::runs off to do some online shopping::: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"