Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Be very jealous, I have the best DH EVAH!

DH is in Boston this week and I had to tell him on the phone today that we were out for this month(AF showed today). He immediately volunteered to be DD on our 4th of July outing so I could get solidly pissed drunk. * Tear - I loves that man.

True love isn't just in fairytales, folks.

scl

Re: Be very jealous, I have the best DH EVAH!

• Options

That is my most favorite movie EVAHHHH!! (besides step brothers)

What a sweet husband! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too KK-- I'm actually debating watching it tonite (for the umpteenth million billion time :))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww, that is super sweet! I love when my husband drives me to and from my best friends house so we can get trashed on wine, and watch vampire movies together. 

You bettah put out for yo man on the 4th! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2002 Lap. surgery Stage 3 Endo
    Amenorrhea/Anovulation since 2009
    3/2012 HSG left dialated/Hydrosalpinx, right tube blocked
    3/2012 SA - Normal! Go little swimmers!
    Lap. surgery 6/13/12 stage 4 Endo Cleared tubes, removed cysts and adhesions.
    Repeat HSG, right tube blocked/left hydro. PCOS, and Endometrial hyperplasia.
    Moving forward with purchasing a home, then maybe IVF/ adoption/embryo adoption/ or child free.
  • Options

imageFoxlover:
    Awwww, that is super sweet! I love when my husband drives me to and from my best friends house so we can get trashed on wine, and watch vampire movies together. 

You bettah put out for yo man on the 4th! 

To be honest I think that's why he's so enthusiastic about being DD_ he knows I'm a "sure thing" if I get a little "licka" in me. :)

• Options
    imageanastasiacarmen:

imagelovelyday39:
    Me too KK-- I'm actually debating watching it tonite (for the umpteenth million billion time :))

I wish I could talk my DH into watching that tonight bc now I really want to!  

Has he seen it yet? Or is he resisting seeing it? DH actually watched it with me and surprisingly said he thought it was good when it was over, which I was not expecting to hear!

• Options
    What's the movie?
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

imagekacelle:
    What's the movie?

Crazy, Stupid Love- if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

• Options
    What a fab hubby!!!! 
    TTC #1 since May 2012; Diagnosed with septate uterus July 2012 image
  • Options
    What an awesome husband, that's really sweet of him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww that's super sweet! I've been wanting to see that movie. I'll have to watch it :)
  • Options

good man!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"