North Carolina Babies
Options

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tania and I am a stay at home mother of 3 (ages 3, 19 months & 6 months). My husband and I moved from NJ 3 years ago so we're fairly new to the area and we are looking to meet other families within our area so that our kids can be more socially active. Since my husband works (all the time) my kids and I don't get to get out as much. Anyone know of any places where we can take the kids to meet other kids? Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Re: Hi Everyone!

• Options
    welcome! What area of the state are you in?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks! We're in the University Area, off of Mallard Creek Rd near Concord Mills.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegratan2008:
    Thanks! We're in the University Area, off of Mallard Creek Rd near Concord Mills.

Have you tried meetup.com for mom groups in your area?

We live about and hr N of Concord and we moved here in 2010. Since we moved an hr away I was looking to meet new people and I found a nice moms group in my area that I attend playdates and MNI. Maybe that is a start! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! I moved here from NJ in 2004, I grew up in Middlesex County. I live in Raleigh now. Here there is a very active group called Triangle Mommies, they have a sister chapter called Charlotte Mommies. It's worth checking out! 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"