December 2011 Moms
Options

Oh boy. She's figured out how to sit herself up.

Yesterday, she was rolling around all over the bed. She managed to get on her side with her arm propping her up but she couldn't push herself all the way up.
Well this morning while she was playing on her blanket, she did it. She was beyond proud of herself. Good thing we already dropped the crib mattress down.

She also is thisclose to crawling. She can get on all fours and rock, then she'll stand on her tippy toes and hands. She will then lunge forward and faceplant. But we are almost to the mobile stage and I don't know if I'm ready for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
imageimageimage

Re: Oh boy. She's figured out how to sit herself up.

• Options
    L isn't exactly crawling, but she has figured out how to move really well. She gets onto her knees, then just uses her arms and drags herself to where she wants to go. She can go a good 30 feet like this. I have been baby proofing the house since this started.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I kind of wish A would figure something out to be able to move. He is SO frustrated, laying on his belly with his legs flailing. He makes the most awful angry noises, but insists on practicing this several times a day. My nerves are on end!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    T has figured out how to sit herself up as well. Her newest thing is doing "baby pushups" in her crib. She rolls over, wakes herself up, and will get up on all fours repeatedly. She gets upset after about 10 minutes of doing this and did it about a half dozen times last night. She doesn't try to crawl like she does when she's out of her crib, just goes up and down, up and down...it's exhausting to get her to just be still and sleep!

• Options
    Just read this after my post. It's driving me insane. He has been sitting up from laying on both his belly and back for a week or so now yet just started doing it all night long. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Options
    Sounds like shes on the move!  What a strong girl:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"