Stay at Home Moms

Good Sale at AE

I remember in a post a while ago, several others here said that they like American Eagle jeans. They are the best fit I've found for my post-baby body. They have 30% off their clearance in stores and online right now and I just scored 3 different styles of jeans in my size (I need 'short', so harder to find) for just 20.99 per pair online.

They have some cute tanks on clearance, too.

DD1: Maya 05/10
DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13

Re: Good Sale at AE

• Thanks for the heads up! AE is the only place I buy jeans/shorts/pants/ because they all fit me so well. A great pair a jeans goes a long way
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sophie-

Did you ever get your TOMS??  I don't remember hearing how you liked them.   

• Loading the player...
  • imageEnglishMajor03:

Sophie-

I did! And I really like them. Funny thing is I was *just* thinking that I haven't seen them in a few weeks. I think they might be in my DH's car because they are nowhere in the house!

Mine were a bit tight on the top of the foot for the first several wears, but then they broke in and are sooo comfy. I think I might ask DH to get me another pair for my birthday next month. =D Did you like yours?

DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
  • imagesophie206:
    imageEnglishMajor03:

Sophie-

I did! And I really like them. Funny thing is I was *just* thinking that I haven't seen them in a few weeks. I think they might be in my DH's car because they are nowhere in the house!

Mine were a bit tight on the top of the foot for the first several wears, but then they broke in and are sooo comfy. I think I might ask DH to get me another pair for my birthday next month. =D Did you like yours?

Love mine!  I experienced the tightness on the top as well but they stretched out perfectly.  I ended up getting the hemp burlap ones so they were rough for a few days, too.  I totally want another pair, as well.  Glad you like yours. 

• I'm still rocking the post baby body too. Is there a particular style or kind that fit well? Or is it just any of them? Right now I don't own any shorts, and it's starting to get ridiculous wearing jeans in the summer heat! 

Unfortunately I'm in between sizes in Toms. Everyone loves them so much, I'm envious!  Are there any other size 7 1/2's out there who've had luck with them?

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • My top favorite is the Artist fit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"