August 2012 Moms

Insomnia setting in....big time!

Here it is 3:30 am and am wide awake. My body feels so tired, like I have been ran over by a truck. Yet, I am not sleeping. I laid down around 10:00 last night and have slept off and on since.

Is anyone else having this problem to this extent? I don't have anything on my mind. I'm not hot. I'm not being kept awake by anything! Thank god I have a Dr's appointment today. Maybe they can give me something.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Insomnia setting in....big time!

• I fall asleep in seconds... but am up every hour throughout the night...sometimes to pee, sometimes just because..and then if i start thinking, I am up for a while... It is exhausting! Hopefully you have some luck at the dr!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It started the other night for me too. I go to bed around 10, and I think I have a bit of RLS. But even once the legs settle, I seem to just lay there. If I do drift off, it ends every hour to pee. And then I get up at 6 am with DS! I look at it as good preparation for #2!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am! I went to bed around 11pm last night (I had to stay up to watch the rest of the Olympic Gymnastics Trials!) and was up at 1, 2, 3:30, and 5:30. My poor SO had to work a 12 hour shift that started at 6 this morning and I felt terrible because I'm getting to the point where it's painful to sit up by myself, so he had to help me up. He was a good sport, as always, giving me a backrub until I fell asleep around 6am. What a sweetie.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• i've been having similar problems.  Like last night went to bed at 10:30, didn't fall asleep until 12:30.  woke up every hour due to hip pain & having to go pee about every hour, and finally got up at about 7:30, due to sharp hip pain. 

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• In the beginning of my second trimester I was having really bad pregnancy insomnia, my doctor recommended I take 2 liquid benadryl capsules to help me be able to sleep.

It worked, and eventually It got easier to fall asleep. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"