November 2012 Moms

Random B client

So, right after lunch I'm at work (I work 2 days per week just so I can get outta the house), and a client comes in and asks me how far along I am.  I tell her 18wks and she side eyes me and says, "Wow, you are really big for only 18wks.  This lady was younger than me and weighed at least 2ce what I do.  I seriously considered telling her she was really big and didn't even have the excuse of being pregnant!  I don't even know this person.  What is wrong with people???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random B client

• Rudddee! Some people I swear! I used to work with a pregnant lady and a coworker said "You're getting big!" I know she said that not to be mean, but it always sounds mean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStarBrite79:
    WTF?  You need to come up with a random reply just to throw people off like, "Well, calves are larger than human babies, so...ya know..."  

I literally LOL reading that.  HAHA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • people have no filter. I've gotten recently "Wow, that's a bump" I mean really? yes I know I have a baby bump you don't need to point it out and in a way that makes me feel like its HUGE.
  • My client said tonight wow you're really looking big, and I was just like wow I've only gained two pounds since becoming pregnant and I lost 25 lbs so I must have been a cow before. 

Bottom Line..People are jerks.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageStarBrite79:
    WTF?  You need to come up with a random reply just to throw people off like, "Well, calves are larger than human babies, so...ya know..."  

Yes, that is amazing! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStarBrite79:

Haha love it thanks for my morning laugh 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"