June 2011 Moms

What was your high today?

This heat wave is no joke!! 97 at my house today and that rarely happens. Tomorrow is suppose to be worse! What was the temp where you live? I need to get on pinterest And find me and LO some indoor activities!!!

Re: What was your high today?

• 105 here in Baltimore.  It's currently 10pm and still 99 degrees.  I'm scared for our A/C bill!
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• 108  and noooo rain in sight. looks like postponed 4th is in our forecast :(
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Loading the player...
  • The high (which is lower than it's been) was 93 today with 68% humidity. Currently it's 9:45pm and 84* with 58% humidity. Not bad. The humidity sucks, but the temp is a lot better than when the week started. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I should be careful what I wish for. I live in sunny Hmm Seattle and it was gloomy as it is in the fall today. High was 70 though. Wow.

I do hope you all get a break from the heat though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our humidity was 68% too. That's what makes it so bad. I Hate it when it's high it almost makes it feel hard to breathe when you walk outside.
  • Yesterday it was like 102 in the evening.  Seriously...not including the 'feels like' temp.  And you know what?  I loved walking out of work yesterday into the heat.  It was....relaxing.

Today, I'm not sure...I think we got up around 90 and then between 3-4 storms rolled through, significantly cooling things down (like in the lower 70s).  Tomorrow supports to be up around 90 with the heat index being over 100.  I'm having flashbacks to last summer minus the newborn.  What stinks is, we haven't gone for a walk around the neighborhood in quite some time due to the ongoing heat (I'm fine with it...I just don't want Stella in it for extended periods).  More like walks around the mall or whatever on the weekends.  I'm getting a little tired of AC.

• Our weather wasn't too bad- I'd say 85, tops.

But, when I opened this post I thought it was about sharing the high points of our day.  

• I have no idea what it was this afternoon but at 7pm it was still 97deg. Its almost 1am (man I need to go to bed) and its 85 with 55% humidity. YUCK!
  • I don't know what the high was yesterday, but the high today is 91 and it's currently 85% humidity. It's the humidity in FL that makes the weather disgusting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • It was 107 according to my thermostat.  There were thunderstorms in some parts of Indiana but where I live it hasn't rained in over a month. Indifferent 
  • nfrtnynfrtny member
    imagesunshine336:

Our weather wasn't too bad- I'd say 85, tops.

But, when I opened this post I thought it was about sharing the high points of our day.  

I thought the same thing lol. The high for Friday was 92, at 2PM, and the humidity was 59% then. But in the earlier morning hours it was 83 degrees and 75% humidity! I was shocked when I looked at my phone Thursday night and it said it was 92 degrees at 10 when I went to bed.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"