August 2011 Moms

Stole this from the Parenting Board.

How do you guys picture each other on here? I know we've seen pics of each other here and there, but what did you picture before? Or how do you picture them still? I hope that makes sense.

Re: Stole this from the Parenting Board.

• For example: I picture Stuna as a teacher for some reason. Crash: a business boss lady(the pretty kind). Eesome: pretty blonde. Duff: as herself(your pic). Amywalt: blonde. Sarahplz: a lawyer. Amb: someone I knew from highschool. I'll come back when I think of more. I'll add, I also picture people as their babies too. Weird, I know.
  • eesomeeesome member

Oh, yes. I have had some moments of surprise when I see what people look like. It's like reading a book and picturing a character, and then seeing the movie and it completely ruins it for you. HA!

What I have pictured in the past:

Shanado- A very young mother that likes to blow bubblegum and twirl her hair.
    Crash- Black hair with dark eyes and a head honcho in some downtown office.
    ST- Curly blonde hair and green eyes. Totally not her! lol
    Duff- One of those super bubbly people that is always smiling that has bobbed blonde hair. I also picture her super young.
    CootieQueen- A super trendy African-American woman.
    Lob- A red-headed meek librarian.
    Mama Ha- Overweight (which she isn't) and black pixey-cut hair.
    AmyWait- A very petite person (like 4'11") and super skinny.
    Kjuryfl- A smart, tomboy-ish surfer chick

That's all I can think of right now. There are many more!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe we should have a thread where we post pics of ourselves. Maybe that will clear it up a little bit. Stick out tongue
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    Maybe we should have a thread where we post pics of ourselves. Maybe that will clear it up a little bit. Stick out tongue

This would be fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • :::spits gum out::: E you're not too far off. I started out as a young mom with DS. I was 19. I thought of more. Gillie: I think of Gwen Stefani. Cupcakes: a rocker chick with lots of tattoos and her nose pierced. Lob: I also see you as a library lady.
  • So far I pretty much go by what they write or if they have a picture.

Nice answer Crash LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Mama-Ha: Hippie. Kimbus:Tomboy. JnK: I think Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond. Cootie: sexy Puerto Rican with long black hair. Duff: you look like my cousin so I always picture her.
  • eesomeeesome member

imageCrash Into Me:
    I am an office b!tch.

Ah-HA! I was partially correct.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Also,(aside from the gals who do know each other IRL) if we all got together, I would find it hard to call you by anything but your SNs.
  • imageshanado:
    Also,(aside from the gals who do know each other IRL) if we all got together, I would find it hard to call you by anything but your SNs.

LOL I totally agree on this!

• Lol, I am soooo bad at picturing people!!! I always see people as tall blondes unless I've seen a picture to prove otherwise. 

Shanado, you were close, I'm not Puerto Rican but, I get mistaken for it alllll the time and before I cut it all off I had very long curly hair. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is funny.  I must be weird that I don't really conjure of what people look like very often, ha!  And someone from HS, Shanado?  I hope that's a good thing because I hated high school and most of the people in it! HA! 

Also, when I talk to DH about getting together with Lob, I always say Lob.

• imageambicklion:

This is funny.  I must be weird that I don't really conjure of what people look like very often, ha!  And someone from HS, Shanado?  I hope that's a good thing because I hated high school and most of the people in it! HA! 

Also, when I talk to DH about getting together with Lob, I always say Lob.

I should clarify. Someone *I* knew from highschool. Her name was Amber:)
  • Ok... I usually picture people as themselves if I've have seen them, but I also picture personality attributes. :) Oh my gosh these are so random...

Shando - Older Mom that is ALWAYS busy and running around. (bc of son I picture her as older an older mom.)

Tuna - Herself, I picture her as someone I'd enjoy camping with.

Crash - Picture her in a business suit and someone who would be standing in line in the grocery store getting impatient.

Duff - Herself. I always picture her as behind a desk with her glasses on "pretending" to work but is actually on the Bump. LOL (This is SO me!)

Sarahplz - Irish

Amblickion - Petite, Jewish, and wealthy

Eesome - Herself, extremely organized.

CootieQueen - Young Mom

Lob - Herself, quiet and down to earth.

Washington - Herself but always in workout clothes. I generally picture her as bouncing around the house.

Gille - Also picture her as Gwen Stefani

Kimbus - Lives in Germany

JnK - Herself, a very put together person.

• imageshanado:
    :::spits gum out::: E you're not too far off. I started out as a young mom with DS. I was 19. I thought of more. Gillie: I think of Gwen Stefani. Cupcakes: a rocker chick with lots of tattoos and her nose pierced. Lob: I also see you as a library lady.

Bwaha!  I wish!  I do have several tattoos and once upon a time I had several piercings but that was once upon a time in another life.  I wish I was cool!

Here I am in all my boring-ness. ;)

DSC_5462
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • imageamywalt1684:

Washington - Herself but always in workout clothes. I generally picture her as bouncing around the house.

Bouncing around the house, Haha! I do love workout clothes and I tend to wear them a lot. I love the athletic look :)

• imageKimbus22:
    imageamywalt1684:

Kimbus - Lives in Germany

I'm half German :)  Never been there though. I've lived in New York all my life. I take it you were hanging out in the Germany hates jews so they're going to ban circumcision which is the same thing as slavery thread? I stopped reading it when I realized the 3 or so people who sort of agreed with me were totally insane and that if I tried to explain myself further I was bound to get lumped in with their crazy.

Too funny... no actually didn't see that post. This is really dumb but bc you always come on at night I had it in my head that you must live abroad and be in a different time zone. No idea... these are SOOOOO random LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"