Natural Birth
Options

Hypnobirthing

I don't have any classes near me. What books, cds, etc should I look into purchasing? Thanks.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hypnobirthing

• Options

Have you considered doing Hypnobabies?  It's a home study course.

I did Hypnobirthing and it would have been hard to do alone without the class, so much information just isn't available except through the class.  If you are set on Hypnobirthing though I would say at least get the book and the Rainbow Relaxation CD (separate from the book).  You might also look into Comfort Zone which just music (no talking) that is recorded in a hypnotic rhythm.  I listened to this all 17.5 hours I was in labor, so obviously for me it was indispensable.  Also for this time I ordered another CD I think it's called "Gentle Surges" I haven't received it yet, so I'm not sure how good it is.  

Hope this helps, good luck! 

• Options
    Def look at doing the Hypnobabies home study course, I believe it's much more complete than what you could do alone with Hypnobirthing. Highly recommend the hypnobabies course! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCarolinaSpaBride:
    Def look at doing the Hypnobabies home study course, I believe it's much more complete than what you could do alone with Hypnobirthing. Highly recommend the hypnobabies course! :)

this.

and i teach HypnoBirthing. What you can buy on your own is about 10% of what you would get in a class. definitely do hypnobabies if taking a class is not an option for you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCarolinaSpaBride:

Agreed. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"