Multiples

My boys are here

Thomas Eugene III (Tommy) and William David (Billy) arrived at 30w 6d on Monday June 25th. Tommy was 3lbs 15oz, Billy was 3lbs 6oz. Both are in the NICU, but are breathing room air. Both are doing well. Probably better than mom, I have been having trouble with pumping, but I think it is starting to get better. Hands free pumping bra is a Godsend.

Sorry it took me this long to post, it has been a bit crazy and emotional around here.

Hugs to all!  Big Smile  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My boys are here

• Oh yeah, I had them vaginally.  Tommy was born at 5:07 pm and Billy at 5:32 pm.
  • Congrats on your lil boys coming into the world safely. Im glad to hear they are breathing on their own. Hopefully they will have a short NICU stay for you. GL with everything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! Hope you all get to be home together very soon.
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Congrats!  Those are great weights.  Check out the preemie board when you have a chance.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Congrats!  I hope your boys continued to do well and are home soon!

• Congrats !
  • Congratulations! Love the names! I am also planning on naming one of my sons Thomas and love that it means "twin." Congrats again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  So glad they are doing well.  
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Congrats mama-NICU is tough but, it will be a distant memory soon enough.  They are in great hands.  Use this time to heal and rest.  There will be none of that for you once they get home.  Congrats Shy....this announcement is has been much anticipated.  : )
  • Congratulations! I hope that their NICU stay is a short one and that they're home with you before you know it.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Welcome to the mommy club and the 30 weeker club (even though i doubt anyone wants to be there!) I've been having a lot of luck with my milk supply but I didn't in the begining. The way the LC explained it to me was today you are putting in the order for tomorrow. So I pumped every 2 hours without fail the first couple of days and I always pumped for atleast 20 min sometimes 30. I used a hospital grade to establish and switch to my medela once it was. I don't know if I just got lucky or those things helped. Hopefully your NICU stay is uneventful. That's awesome your boys are on RA. My girls were born 30w2d and were intubated, on cpap, and now on nasal canulas.
  • Congrats on your guys! Hope everyone continues to do well and all will be home soon!
  • Congratulations on your (I'm sure beautiful!! :) ) boys.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• QE2QE2 member
    Congratulations and welcome Tommy and Billy!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jcathjcath member
    Welcome little ones! Congratulations Shy and thanks for the update.  I have been hoping to hear but realizing you probably had your hands full.  I'm glad they are doing well and hope you are all home soon.
  • Congrats on your boys!  Great weights for 30 weeks!  I hope their NICU stay continues uneventfully.  Pumping does get easier but it's still hard work (well worth it though!).
  • congratulations!!!
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• Congratulations!  I hope your NICU stay is short and uncomplicated.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"