Babies: 9 - 12 Months

EP and period symptoms with no period?

Hi ladies: So AF returned last month.  This month I have been having period symptoms for about a week and a half now with no sign of AF.    My milk supply decreased for about a week and it is finally back up again. Last month when my milk supply increased again AF happened the next day, but still no sign after the increase 3 days ago.  I just want to get it over with! 

Have any of you ladies experienced this? If it help I pump every 2 hours for 20 minutes each side and I just increased to that amount in the past two weeks.  Could this have something to do with it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: EP and period symptoms with no period?

• Mine wasn't regular for months once it finally came back.  I think it's pretty common.  I'm sure it's coming, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it the day you think it normally would come.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It could be O.  Ovulation can cause the same dip in your milk supply.  O usually increases mine, but I've also had it decrease it and have AF-like symptoms. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"