Single Parents

Horrible Day.

So my boyfriend of about 2 years told me today he's not sure if he wants to be with me.  Right before I found out I was pregnant things had been a little rocky, but I definitely didn't think my relationship was in jeopardy.  Obviously when he told me this I was extremely upset, and told him I felt like he is completely abandoning me when I need him the most.  His response was "I think I can be more supportive as a friend."  Am I foolish for thinking he is just freaked out and will come around?  I am 26, he is 31. Yes, this pregnancy was unplanned.  We both have good jobs, and he owns his house.  I have no idea what to do :-/
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Horrible Day.

• This is similar to my situation. I don't really have any advice. Just know that you aren't alone. I wish you strength and happiness.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep. In a similar situation. Ex-bf told me left me last week when I was 13 weeks pregnant but he said he was sure of his decision. I also don't have any advice. Being in this situation is really terrible but we will all make it through. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • While not foolish to think it, I think it's a bit naive to continue to think it after several weeks or months. But, you're only a few weeks along. It's fine to give it some time. My ex and I dated off and on for almost my whole pregnancy with DD. In the end, it work out, but I don't think I was foolish to try. 

• imagebrokenwings6:
    This is similar to my situation. I don't really have any advice. Just know that you aren't alone. I wish you strength and happiness.

Yep, very similar to my situation, but we are much younger (20 & 21) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"