TTC After a Loss

56 down...

20 more to go until I am FINISHED with our Christmas cards!!!  YAY!  Well, DH is writing our Christmas letter and we will need to stuff them and put stamps on, but they are all addressed and cards signed off on.  I just could not write anything good from this year.....I am so excited for 2009 to be here!

How's everyone else doing on the Christmas cards? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 56 down...

• I started our Christmas cards tonight as well!  I am very proud of myself because usually we wait until the last second.  We still have to wait for our family portraits but then I'll send them out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks
  • To tell you the truth I bought the cards at the end of last season.  I just fished them out of some boxes this weekend and am going to work on them this week...I'd like to have them mailed by Friday....
  • Loading the player...
  • Good job on getting some done!

We don't do Christmas cards.  Instead, we do New Year's cards.  I still need to order them. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • We have to get working on them.  We didn't do them last year so we have to do them this year.  I already got the cards I just need to write the letter and stuff them and all that good crap.  Last year we had so much bad stuff happen to the house that whenever I tried to write the letter it turned into a bitchfest....too bad there's nothing good to report this year either Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't even bought them yet... kind of a slacker this year.  But I never send them out before my birthday anyway - I like to not mix the two occasions!  B-day is the 10th, so I generally send them out just after.  Will probably buy them on Thursday the 4th when we return to home port (Galveston) and then mail them out the following week.  How many do you send?  We usually send approx 70.  Have to cover both families and then our friends.  UGGHH
  • I bought them, but havent started.  DH and I decided not to write a letter, nothing good to say.  And this is our first year sending them, so I am just going to send one to everyone that was invited to the wedding, so i've already got all the addresses together!  score! 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"