September 2012 Moms

GTKY-Fun Friday

2»

Re: GTKY-Fun Friday

• imagekatiedollaz:

Celebrity crush? Gerard Butler

What profession do you hope LO will never have? Don't really have on, DH is a mechanic and works on heavy machinery and he does not want LO to go into that profession

Are you doing Natural birth or Drugs and why? I am going to attempt natural birth, but am not against drugs just don't want to have tubes and needles in me.  Plus I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance so I think I can handle the pain...a lot of family and friends think I am crazy, but DH is sticking with me so that's all that matters.

If you are a STM how early, on-time, late did your first baby come? FTM do you think your baby will come early, on-time, late? At my last appointment I had an ultrasound and was informed that LO is measuring 3 weeks early on a due date that jives with what I have been saying all along, so I think he will be here early by at least one week if not more.

Do you think your baby will look more like you or your SO? I think he will be a good combo of the two of us....chunky from me, was a chunky chunky baby, and I think he will have features of his dad too

Any fun new things you have noticed about your LO this week? He high fives my tummy when I eat something that he likes, or at least I like to think that is what he is doing since he only does it after I have eaten certain foods lol

Have you purchased anything LO related this week? If so, what was it? Not unless you count the crib that is currently being held in layaway and getting picked up tomorrow!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"