October 2011 Moms

Re: I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

• Options

(as Liz Lemon)

::gasp::

"feigned surprise..."

• Options
    I'll have to call my Cruisazy SIL and let her know her man is free again.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm surprised it lasted this long. Somebody's contract must be up.
  • Options
    Dawson's Creek reunion!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I read the story after they got together that he hired her to date him and had also hired Nicole.  Surely these ladies aren't that insane to do that, right?  So many rumors about Tom.  He's pretty weird, but he's so hot! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Rumors like he is gay?  My hairdresser swears he is!  Of course he is gay and therefore every other good looking man is too and if he isn't he just doesn't know he is yet... 

• Options
    Uh, he held auditions for his wife. So definitely a contract. I wish we would really learn the truth truth truth, but the Scientologists and NDAs will never permit it. Sigh. 
  • Options

imagejoolz17:
    Uh, he held auditions for his wife. So definitely a contract. I wish we would really learn the truth truth truth, but the Scientologists and NDAs will never permit it. Sigh. 

Speaking of this, what about John Travolta?  The People article a few weeks ago sure made it seem like he's secretly gay too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hairdresser says travolta is gay too. This he know as a fact.... 

Why oh why can't we just accept gay movie stars?  It is ok to be gay!!! 

• Options
    At least she didn't sign on for ten years, like Nicole.
  • Options
    imagecrazyjackie:

Hairdresser says travolta is gay too. This he know as a fact.... 

Why oh why can't we just accept gay movie stars?  It is ok to be gay!!! 

Yeah, I don't care!  I would still think Cruise is hot!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageamyc216:

imagejoolz17:

Speaking of this, what about John Travolta?  The People article a few weeks ago sure made it seem like he's secretly gay too!

He is very gay. Very!  

Not a clicky, sorry, but here's a good breakdown of the massage situation:  https://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/Details/23491/John-Travolta-sued-by-2-masseurs

• Options
    imageSuperDeDuper:
    imageamyc216:
    He's pretty weird,

True. 

imageamyc216:

but he's so hot! 

False.

I'm shocked it's lasted this long.  Except, of course, if the contract rumor is true and it simply expired.  Either way I think he's crazycakes.

Or she hit the time needed to get some kind of payout per the prenup.
  • Options
    imagejoolz17:
    imageamyc216:

imagejoolz17:

He is very gay. Very!  

Not a clicky, sorry, but here's a good breakdown of the massage situation:  https://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/Details/23491/John-Travolta-sued-by-2-masseurs

Wow!!!  My FFFC is I love juicy celebrity gossip!  It's strange how it mentions Oprah.  Why is she so tight with the Scientology crowd-- Tom, John, Kirstie?  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I heard this on the radio just now coming back from court and I was all

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"