TTC After a Loss
Options

~*kekis~*

What's the good word?  Anything yet?  Still nothing here.  It's really annoying.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: ~*kekis~*

• Options
    Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero.  I tested a couple of hours ago before dying from holding my pee for so long - bfn.  I don't know wth is going on.
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Bummer!  I hope she comes soon, or you get a BFP.  I have absolutely no hope of a BFP.  Our timing wasn't even close to good this month.  I have no clue when I even ovulated.

I wish I had rationalized all this before I spent $50 on HPT's this week Super Angry

• Loading the player...
  • Options

There is no telling how much $$$ I've literally pissed away on hpts in the past almost two years.  IF my ovulation occurred when it usually does, then we fwp on the exact days we needed to.  However, since I had my HSC and didn't chart . . . I have no clue.  I'm pretty confused and generally pissed off because I'm not patient and need an answer one way or the other.

IF dear AF comes, then I need her to hurry because I'm supposed to schedule an HSG and then do injectibles this next cycle.  I need all of that to happen before the end of the year since I've met all out of pocket insurance costs this year.  ARGH!!!!!

Well, let me know.  One of us will either get 500 bonus points for 2nd place or the million for a bfp.

Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I will definitely let you know.  I don't usually get on the Nest until around 4-5 during the week. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"