Pregnant after IF

Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend?

Happy Friday, ladies!  Hope you all had a good week (I love reading all the birth stories lately).  Hugs to those who need them!

Do you have any plans for the weekend - for yourself and/or for your future LO(s)?  Any baby showers, baby-gear shopping/registering, nursery decorating?

Hope everyone here have a wonderful and stress-free weekend!

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend?

• This weekend is pretty busy for us.  Tonight we are getting together with friends that we haven't seen since before we were pregnant so we are excited to celebrate with them. 

Tomorrow, DH's uncle, who is a contractor, is coming over to assess our back room.  The back room will be demolished and remade for the nursery.  I am so excited for that to get started. 

Sunday is another fun day as we will be starting our registry.  I am a little overwhelmed by it all but excited to finally start planning.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member

MH finally comes home tomorrow - and will remain in this country until the baby is born!  I am so excited to finally be together again without another trip on the immediate horizon.  I am excited to spend the next 4 weeks (holy cow - 4 weeks!!!) just being a couple again for the last time.  We don't really have anything special planned, but I imagine a lot of snuggling on the couch, and sorting through the gifts from my shower since he hasn't seen them.

Have a great weekend everyone!

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I are leaving tonight for the Gulf for 4th of July next week! Wish it was a baby moon, but both his siblings, their kids and my IL's will be there, so it will be a bit crowded.

I prob won't touch base on PAIF till Wednesday, but everyone have a great weekend! 

• Do you have any plans for the weekend - for yourself and/or for your future LO(s)?  Any baby showers, baby-gear shopping/registering, nursery decorating?

Nothing too exciting this weekend (Thankfully). We have some friends coming over tomorrow afternoon and Sunday I am cleaning the house, laundry ect.

• Nothing too crazy...we are doing dinner with my parents tonight (we go out with them every 1-2 weeks, anyway) -- although, it's been two weeks since I saw them last, and they have yet to see the new, undeniable bump I've started rocking. Sure, to most it just looks like I've been taking a whole new liking to Ben & Jerry's, but still...

Then this weekend I'm going on a massive search for affordable maternity wear. Like, as in consignment...or there's a Gap Distribution Center Outlet nearby that we're going to hit up on Sunday. I've heard it's a zoo and requires lots of effort to go through the items, but the prices are apparently unbeatable.

Given I've hated Bella Bands thus far (worn normally or in yoga pant style -- they're all awful), I need to come up with more work pants, stat!  

TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagechiwifey:
    imageTJ1979:

MH finally comes home tomorrow - and will remain in this country until the baby is born!  I am so excited to finally be together again without another trip on the immediate horizon.  I am excited to spend the next 4 weeks (holy cow - 4 weeks!!!) just being a couple again for the last time.  We don't really have anything special planned, but I imagine a lot of snuggling on the couch, and sorting through the gifts from my shower since he hasn't seen them.

Excited for you that your DH will be home! Enjoy!!! 

Thanks chiwifey.  You have fun at your date night!  I may have to see if I can get one of those in soon too.  :)

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • imageTJ1979:

A BIG rave for TJ's husband coming home.  I so admire you carrying the pg all alone for so many weeks.  I hope he'll be home for good and won't be traveling for work for a long while!

• Nothing too exciting going on for us this w/e.  We're having a heat wave (90+ for 3 consecutive days) so I'll try to take it easy and need to remember to drink a TON of water.  Tmrw we're going to DH's colleague place for a BBQ.  Sunday afternoon we're taking a harbor cruise to check out all the Tall Ships that are visiting Boston Harbor right now.  Hope it'll feel cooler on the water!

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagepb_bride:
    imageTJ1979:

A BIG rave for TJ's husband coming home.  I so admire you carrying the pg all alone for so many weeks.  I hope he'll be home for good and won't be traveling for work for a long while!

Thanks pb!  Nothing on the books overseas for a while, so I'm very happy.  The harbor cruise sounds awesome - have fun!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • This weekend is going to be super busy!  We have our second shower, out of town, tomorrow!  Sunday we have a birthday party to go to.  In between I'm hoping for some R&R.  :)
  • I'm working tonight and most of tomorrow. I think we are just laying low this weekend. It is 113 today and supposed to be 111 all weekend.  

I had to move my 12w appointment from today to Tuesday because of work.  I bummed because I wanted to hear the hb and if all looked good, we were going to tell the rest of our family and start telling friends as we encountered them.  

We are going to wait on the baby gear for a few more months.  

TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"